I am sorry you are unable to register or login with mCent Browser today. There are a few reasons why this may be occurring. They are as follows:
- Device already registered: You will receive this message if the device you are using is already registered to another number. We only allow one account registration per device. If you have a used phone, check with the previous owners to make sure they did not register with mCent Browser. If you already have another account, please add the phone number to the account instead of registering for a new one.
- Phone number already registered: You will receive this message if you attempt to register a phone number that has been registered to another device. Once you register a phone number on a device, you cannot log in or register with any other device.
- Inactive phone number: You will receive this message if you have changed your phone number or added a new one. If you have more than one phone number registered to your account, you must login with the newest number you added.
- Invalid confirmation code: You will receive this message if our servers do not recognize the confirmation code you typed in. Please make sure you type in the correct confirmation code.
- Invalid country: You will receive this message if you try to register from an unsupported country. If you are from a country mCent Browser does not support, you will not be able to register.
We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause. Currently, mCent Browser is open to the public in India and Malaysia. If you are still having issues, please email us by clicking the form on the right. Thanks!